A waitlist is now open for residents in Tier 1A, 1B, 1C, School or Childcare personnel who would like to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine in La Porte. Please follow the link to the online registration site. Spots are limited and vaccine appointments are not guaranteed.
Phase 1A: Front-line healthcare workers and residents at long-term care facilities
Phase 1B: People 65+ or people 16+ with a health condition that increases risk of severe COVID 19 illness, including but not limited to:
• Chronic kidney disease
• COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
• Down Syndrome
• Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
• Organ transplantation
• Sickle cell disease
• Type 2 diabetes
School and Child Care Personnel:
• Those who work in pre-primary, primary, and secondary schools;
• Head Start and Early Head Start programs (including teachers, staff, and bus drivers); and
• Those who work as or for licensed child care providers, including center-based and family care providers.
Phase 1C: People 50 to 64 years of age.
Learn who is eligible: