1. Citizen Complaints

    Submit a complaint to the City

  2. Feedback

    Submit a general comment to the city or report issues with the city website.

  3. Outage Report

    The Public Works Department is prepared to assist with any problem or complaint regarding water, sewer, drainage, streets, and trash or garbage collection.

  4. Public Records Request

  5. Voter Registration

    All citizens are encouraged to exercise their right to vote.