- Must live in the City of La Porte
- Have a household income at or below 80% Area Median Income (AMI)
- Total household income is based on documentation of current income, defined as the last 30 days
- Financially impacted by COVID-19 (loss of job, reduced hours, reduction in pay, increased healthcare expenses, added childcare expenses, etc.)
- Not have received benefits from the following programs in 2020:
- The Harris County Utility Assistance Program, or
- The Harris County COVID-19 Forgivable Loan Program, or
- The Harris County COVID-19 Relief Fund, or
- The Harris County Direct Assistance Program, or
- The Harris County Small Business Recovery Fund
- May only apply for rent, mortgage, and utility assistance (excluding water*) related to one primary property
- Be the primary mortgage holder on a single-family unit OR the tenant of any multi-family or single-family unit in La Porte. Landlords of multi-family or single-family units should apply through the La Porte Cares Small Business Relief Fund.
80% Area Median Income* (AMI)
2020 Houston/The Woodlands/Sugar Land Region HUD Maximum Annual Household Income Limits*
If your household income is at or below the amounts in this table, then you meet the eligibility requirement for household income.
Apply Here: https://www.zoomgrants.com/zgf/LPHouseholdEmergencyAssistance